Latest News

Lea Michele In Michael Kors – Michael Kors Luncheon

Lea Michele attended a dinner benefit the Saban Free Clinic in Beverly Hills Michael Kors collection yesterday afternoon Store.

Actress “Glee” wore super-short Michael Kors fuchsia scored brocade dress racer.

I love the bright pink color to it, it works perfectly with her ​​face, which she contrasts with the soft pink lips and blush.
On this occasion, I love her hair, but I’m still not sure if I can ever get used to it with a bang.
Silver strappy sandals, her perfection, but a nude clutch is not working for me and it feels like in the last minute, before you go out.
Melinda Maria jewelry completed her look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search More FuN

Related Wallpapers

FuNmaZaPak Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.