Latest News

Emma Roberts In Tibi – “I Don’t Know How She Does It” New York Premiere

Emma Roberts was one of many stars who attended the “I do not know how to make” New York premiere on Monday night.
The actress chose to wear a strapless dress Tibi.
Her red dress is chiffon corset would fix the waist and drapes beautifully on the floor.
Emma by her appearance with a large black clutch too much and the statement necklace adorned with a diamond-shaped charm.
She completed her look with a sweeping hair and make-up easy.
I am a big fan of this dress for Emma, especially color, but for me, equipment is not working for me.
The clutch is too large and hippie style necklace is not pretty, feminine dresses in the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search More FuN

Related Wallpapers

FuNmaZaPak Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.